camel-users mailing list archives

From lassesvestergaard <lassesvesterga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Add new route runtime
Date Thu, 17 Oct 2013 07:05:57 GMT
Great. Thanks for your comments. I am actually creating the application as a
webapplication (jsf), and I'm using Tomcat for that. This means that I know
about auto deploying war file. As I see it, the problem is that I can't just
deploy a new war when ever I want to insert a new route (written in POJ). If
I do this, then I would stop all the running routes and maybe restart them
when the new deployment runs. This is an issue because I have to guarantee
that a route newer stops, unless I actively stop it (because it's deprecated
or something similar).

As I understand from your comments, I should look into OSGi.

Thanks