camel-users mailing list archives

From cbuxbaum <cbuxb...@tradestonesoftware.com>
Subject Re: camel web service proxy example hosted in Tomcat?
Date Wed, 16 Oct 2013 19:06:57 GMT
Ok, got most of it to work.  For some reason, if I add dataFormat="MESSAGE"
to my  proxy webservice endpoint url, the actual webservice functions, but I
cannot get the WSDL from the endpoint.  If I set dataFormat="PAYLOAD", I can
get the wsdl at the endpoint, but the webservice does not function (I think
what is forarded on the the real webservice is not in the correct format).
Is there any way to get these 2 to work properly together?

Also, is there an established way to modify the respose from the real
webservice analogous to enriching the input?

Thanks,

Carl