camel-users mailing list archives

From jhonny <writedeshm...@live.com>
Subject How to provide basic authoraizaton (user & password) in Spring DSL to acess rest webservice
Date Tue, 15 Oct 2013 12:39:07 GMT
Hi All,

I want to hit the rest url (http request GET) to get the data. so in my
SPRING DSL file i had put the url as below in "from" tag.

   <from
uri="http4://mydata.services.se/data/api/1?user=admin&amp;password=adminpass"
/>

Am using campel-http4 component for this. But in my appllication am getting
the error response as below

"HTTP Status 401 - Full authentication is required to access this resource"

[/I had tried the above url in browser and it work/ ]

Can somebody help me ?, how should i put the authorization in my above URL
in my spring DSL file ?