camel-users mailing list archives

From Zemin Hu <zemin...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: return binary image data in camel/restlet environment
Date Wed, 09 Oct 2013 15:14:27 GMT
Thanks for quick fix, Willem. I will check it out. Actually your suggestion
to set body to inputstream works very well, here is part of the code in case
anybody wants to do the same:
	        exchange.getOut().setHeader( Exchange.HTTP_RESPONSE_CODE, 200 );
	        exchange.getOut().setHeader( Exchange.CONTENT_TYPE, mediaType );

        	ByteArrayInputStream bais = new ByteArrayInputStream(imageData);
	        exchange.getOut().setBody( bais );

Finally, I tried to use ByteArrayOutputStream at first place, it did not
work, I am still wondering why it's inputsteam not outputstream since I am
send data out from Camel point of view.