camel-users mailing list archives

From mamouros <>
Subject Re: Creating routes dynamically like a for()
Date Wed, 09 Oct 2013 07:21:46 GMT
I haven't checked gudiseashok's solution but I ended up with the solution of
multiple threads created after a from("sql:...").to("bean:...) where inside
the bean's calling function is a for loop to create threads where the run()
method of the Runnable is something like:

run() {
         camelContext.addRoutes(new RouteBuilder() {
			public void configure() {

thus creating my smpp receivers dynamically.

Now I only have to figure out a way to stop those routes and threads..