camel-users mailing list archives

From gudiseashok <gudise.as...@gmail.com>
Subject I am stuck with Dynamic router/multicast design
Date Wed, 09 Oct 2013 06:14:26 GMT
Hi

I am trying to achieve concurrent/parallel processing in my requirement, but
I did not get appropriate help in my multiple attempts in this regard.

I have 5 remote directories ( which may be added or removed) which contains
log files, I want to Dow load them for every 15 minutes to my local
directory and want to perform Lucene indexing after completion of ftp
transfer job, I want to add routers dynamically.

Since all those remote machines are different end points , and different
routes. I don't have any particular end point to kickoff all these.

Start
<parallel>
        <download remote dir from: sftp1>
       <download remote dir from: sftp2>
</parallel>
<After above task complete>
<start Lucene indexing>
<end>

Repeat above for every 15 minutes,

I wan to download all folders paralally, Kindly suggest the solution if
anybody worked on similar requirement.

This was my one of previous post:
http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/Need-Help-in-configuring-a-router-to-run-to-run-parallally-amp-every-30-minutes-td5740755.html

I tried to use splitter, competive consumer patters but I felt
Like those didn't serve my purpose because I don't need any external end
point or internasl producer to kick of my routes.

I appreciate your help in this regard.