camel-users mailing list archives

From abdiels <abdi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issue with Transactions and Split
Date Fri, 04 Oct 2013 17:08:57 GMT
First let me thank you for replying...Here is what I have in my XML

    <bean id="activemq"
class="org.apache.activemq.camel.component.ActiveMQComponent">

        <property name="transacted" value="true"/>

        <property name="transactionManager" ref="txManager"/>
    </bean>

    <bean id="txManager"
class="org.springframework.jms.connection.JmsTransactionManager">

        <property name="connectionFactory" ref="jmsConnectionFactory"/>
    </bean>

    <bean id="jmsConnectionFactory"
        <property name="brokerURL" value="tcp://localhost:61616"/>
    </bean>

let me know if you need any additional information.