camel-users mailing list archives

From barthorre <b...@anova.be>
Subject RemoteFileProducer log at warn level instead of throwing exception
Date Thu, 03 Oct 2013 12:29:22 GMT
L.S.,

I was wondering why RemoteFileProducer logs a warning in the
handleFailedWrite instead of throwing an exception.

In my case I have route that uploads to an FTP.
Apperently some files didn't make it to the FTP but I did not know about
that because those files where never error handled.

After some digging I found this log message:

05:30:33,874 | WARN  | ORDERS.BABELWAY] | RemoteFileProducer               |
76 - org.apache.camel.camel-core - 2.10.3 | Writing file failed with: File
operation failed:

Is there a reason why this failing to write to the FTP doesn't produce an
exception?