camel-users mailing list archives

From Babak Vahdat <babak.vah...@swissonline.ch>
Subject Re: dynamicly change the url of the <from> element after the camelcontext is started
Date Thu, 03 Oct 2013 06:59:50 GMT
Hi,

I just modified the test so that it better fits into your given use-case,
e.g. now also the "from clause" contains a placeholder (as in your case):

Test:
https://github.com/apache/camel/blob/master/components/camel-spring/src/test/java/org/apache/camel/component/properties/CamelSpringPropertyPlaceholderConfigurer3Test.java

Spring setup:
https://github.com/apache/camel/blob/master/components/camel-spring/src/test/resources/org/apache/camel/component/properties/CamelSpringPropertyPlaceholderConfigurer3Test.xml