camel-users mailing list archives

From mamouros <csst0...@yahoo.gr>
Subject Re: Creating routes dynamically like a for()
Date Wed, 02 Oct 2013 15:02:10 GMT
I can't see how this can help me. I don't want to listen for one exchange
only and move on. I want to listen forever.
When I say "create routes dynamically" I mean I would like to open as many
smpp receivers as accounts are in my database.
After the from(sql:) I want the routes to be a to(bean:) that have a
while(true) loop with a consumer.receive() method inside making me able to
listen to incoming deliver_sm all the time (which is what the consumer will
receive) but I get the account credentials from the database and I would
also like to check for any new accounts in the database every now and then
so I can create another route receiving to that account.