camel-users mailing list archives

From mamouros <csst0...@yahoo.gr>
Subject Creating routes dynamically like a for()
Date Tue, 01 Oct 2013 15:58:17 GMT
I would like to create a route for every query my sql route returns.
>From this:

from("sql:" + fromUri + "?dataSource=dataSource")
.to("bean:SmsReceiver?method=creatingRoutes");

I want to make something hypothetically like this:

for( from("sql:" + fromUri + "?dataSource=dataSource") )  {

     .to("bean:SmsReceiver?method=creatingRoutes");

}

so if I have 3 entries in my table, I would create 3 routes.

How is that possible. Is there any EIP that does that?