camel-users mailing list archives

From salemi <sal...@avaya.com>
Subject Re: dynamicly change the url of the <from> element after the camelcontext is started
Date Tue, 01 Oct 2013 15:25:58 GMT
Thank you Babak. Since we are using Camel 2.10 we are using the
BridgePropertyPlaceholderConfigurer as followed below:

    <bean id="bridgePropertyPlaceholder"
class="org.apache.camel.spring.spi.BridgePropertyPlaceholderConfigurer" >
        <property name="location" value="classpath:settings.properties"/>
    </bean>

How does BridgePropertyPlaceholderConfigurer with the PropertiesComponent?

Thanks,
Ali

-----
Alireza Salemi