camel-users mailing list archives

From Robert Davies <rajdav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Component List (Grouped)
Date Sun, 29 Sep 2013 06:25:40 GMT
This is really good!
Question ? Why have a separate category for JMS instead of having JMS and Messaging together.

Also its normal to have  categories  for mobile (apns) and  SaaS (SalesForce, SAP-Netweaver
etc).

Breaking components will help us identify areas we are weak in - e.g.  in mobile we could
do with components for gcm and amazon sns

thanks,

Rob