camel-users mailing list archives

From Christian Posta <>
Subject Re: Starting method when transfer completes
Date Thu, 26 Sep 2013 13:41:23 GMT
The file component (ftp derives from it) keeps track of "batch size" and
"batch index"... that is.. the number of files it grabbed per
could use those numbers + and aggregator or resequencer or something to
determine whether you've processed all the files, then call to a bean:
component of processor();

On Tue, Sep 24, 2013 at 9:48 AM, Bratislav Stojanovic <> wrote:

> Hi all,
> I'm fetching some data every 30 secs from my FTP server into my local
> folder using
> a simple rule and that works fine. I would like now to start a method from
> one of my
> classes when (and only if) transfer completes successfully.
> What is the best way to achieve that? By using .process or? What happens if
> transfer
> fails after a couple of files (for instance internet drops down)?
> Thank you.
> --
> Bratislav Stojanovic, M.Sc.

*Christian Posta*