camel-users mailing list archives

From "kraythe ." <kray...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Integrating Apache Camel into http request/reply cycle
Date Mon, 30 Sep 2013 14:44:58 GMT
Take a look at the Servlet and ServletListener components as well as the
Restlet component. You can actually use Camel to serve parts of a web
application easily

*Robert Simmons Jr. MSc. - Lead Java Architect @ EA*
*Author of: Hardcore Java (2003) and Maintainable Java (2012)*
*LinkedIn: **http://www.linkedin.com/pub/robert-simmons/40/852/a39*