camel-users mailing list archives

From liugang594 Liu <clevers...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Set CxfEndpoint Property Dynamicly
Date Fri, 06 Sep 2013 09:37:56 GMT
for example, if I have some route like:

*from(uri) **[Step1]* *.setHeader(name, value) **[Step2]* *.to(cxf) **
[Step3]*...

I want to specify some cxf property *[step3]* as the value specified in
setHeader Component *[step2]*.

same as we do something by code :

cxfEndpoint.getProperties().put("propertyName", header(headerName));

no only header, but also some other expression:

cxfEndpoint.getProperties().put("propertyName",
simple(expression).evaluate(exchange, String.class));

2013/9/6 Claus Ibsen <claus.ibsen@gmail.com>

> Hi
>
> What do you mean can you explain in more details?
>

> On Fri, Sep 6, 2013 at 6:18 AM, liugang594 Liu <clevers594@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Hi All:
> >
> > I'd like to know how can I set the properties of CxfEndpoint dynamicly,
> for
> > example use simple expression to calculate and set the property value
> > during running.
> >
> > Thanks alot
> >

> > Thanks
> > GangLiu