camel-users mailing list archives

From Cristiano Costantini <cristiano.costant...@gmail.com>
Subject MultipleConsumer on a vm: endpoint
Date Wed, 04 Sep 2013 10:26:12 GMT
Hi All,

I've switched and endpoint using seda: with options multipleConsumers=true
and waitForTaskToComplete=Never to using vm: component.

After this, the application does not respect anymore the
multipleConsumers=true options and two concurrent consumer steal the
message.

I may have other issue which I'm going to investigate, but to avoid waste
time I please ask you if I'm missing some detail by switching from seda: to
vm: (it is the first time I use vm: and I was expecting the same behavior
of the seda:endpoint)

I'm using Camel 2.10.6 inside Servicemix 4.5.2.

Thank you very much!

Cristiano