camel-users mailing list archives

From Carl Pulley <c.pul...@acme-labs.org.uk>
Subject Camel Testing and ScalaTestSupport
Date Sat, 07 Sep 2013 10:40:16 GMT
I've noticed that the package camel-scala contains the abstract class ScalaTestSupport under
its test directory. As such, I'm wondering if it's possible to use this class within my own
Apache Camel tests?

I'm using Scala 2.10 and Apache Camel 2.11 and code is maintained/managed using SBT version
0.13. I've added in a dependency on camel-scala within my build SBT file.

Now, within my project src/test/scala directory, I've added in a test file along the lines
of:

  import org.apache.camel.scala.dsl.ScalaTestSupport

  class ExampleTests extends ScalaTestSupport {
    val builder = new RouteBuilder { ... }

    // various simple tests
  }

Unfortunately, when I attempt to compile these tests I get the following compiling error:

  [info] Compiling 1 Scala source to ../example/target/scala-2.10/test-classes...
  [error] ../example/src/test/scala/submission.scala:14: object ScalaTestSupport is not a
member of package org.apache.camel.scala.dsl
  [error] import org.apache.camel.scala.dsl.ScalaTestSupport
  [error]        ^

I'm probably missing something rather obvious here, so any help resolving the issue is greatly
appreciated.

Many thanks,

  Carl.