camel-users mailing list archives

From Andreas Gies <andr...@wayofquality.de>
Subject Re: Is the higher OSGi version really needed?
Date Mon, 09 Sep 2013 09:48:02 GMT
Hmmm,

I see your point and can't answer whether the version change is really
required.
I would challenge the claim that camel can't be used in a "real" OSGi
application.
I am using Camel all the time in OSGi based apps and I would call them
real as they
solve real problems.

This having said, I am packaging the application myself and therefore
can choose a fitting OSGi
provider.

Best regards
Andreas