camel-users mailing list archives

From Marco Westermann <MarWesterm...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Change timer runtime
Date Mon, 02 Sep 2013 08:39:55 GMT
Hi,

I think you have more opinions to reach your goal.

One easy solution would be to use the quarz component instead of the
timer. You can configure the quarz component by a cron config. Therefor
you could configure that it should run as many times as you need to
process all rows.
http://camel.apache.org/quartz.html

Another solution would be to have a route with a timer and after all
rows have been processed you can stop the route and start it on the
next  day at a certain time. To archive that have a look here:

http://camel.apache.org/how-can-i-stop-a-route-from-a-route.html

regards, Marco