camel-users mailing list archives

From "Goyal, Arpit" <arpit.go...@sap.com>
Subject Dynamic generation of URI in enricher
Date Thu, 26 Sep 2013 14:59:36 GMT
Hi All,

I would like to use enricher along with dynamic URI (See sample XML below), where the URI
is my custom endpoint. I know we can't do the same in camel:to and we would need to use it
camel:recipientList (http://camel.apache.org/how-do-i-use-dynamic-uri-in-to.html)

<camelContext id="test" streamCache="true">

                <route>

                                <from uri="file:///tmp/inbox"/>

                                <setHeader header="id">

                                                <xpath resultType="java.lang.String">//result/@id</xpath>

                                </setHeader>

                                <enrich uri="mySql:operation=querySync&query=SELECT
* FROM MyTable WHERE id = '${header.id}'" strategyRef="query-service"/>

                                <to uri="file:///tmp/outbox/>

                </route>

</camelContext>

Or I need to handle in my custom endpoint?

Thanks & Regards,

Arpit.