camel-users mailing list archives

From Ronny Aerts <ronny.ae...@intris.be>
Subject using imap or imaps with triggered reader instead of poller
Date Mon, 23 Sep 2013 11:11:55 GMT
Hello,

De standard camel mail reader uses the MailComponent component. The consumer endpoint of this
component is based on the ScheduledBatchPollingConsumer which works fine but I'm not a lover
of polling on the one hand and the imap and imaps protocol support triggered mail reading
on the other hand. On the fly e-mails can be retrieved by using the javax.mail.event.MessageCountListener
functionality. Is this triggered way of working available in camel somehow? I search thru
all camel sources but didn't find any MessageCountListener references.

--
kind regards,
Ronny Aerts<mailto:ronny.aerts@intris.be> - Intris nv

[http://live.easyfairs.com/fileadmin/groups/6/TRANSPORT_LOGISTICS2013/468_60_TL_Ant_BE_2013_ST_ALG_04.gif]
Registreer hier<https://form.n200.com/?s=2lavvsbpkd9md&ac=NTWO000155ONI&c=2yg9b91vk8u2x>

INTRIS NV
Wapenstilstandlaan 47
B-2600 Berchem

Tel.  +32 3 326 50 75
Fax  +32 3 326 42 23
www.intris-group.com<http://www.intris-group.com/>      [http://www.intris-group.com/documents/graphics/logos-partners/kmo-portefeuille.jpg]

Recupereer 50% van uw opleidings- en advieskosten via de kmo-portefeuille<http://www.kmo-portefeuille.be/>

Gelieve nieuwe of bestaande vragen (adhv het requestnummer) steeds te stellen via support@intris.be<mailto:support@intris.be>
Uw requestnummer (rq), verband houdend met uw vraag, vindt u terug in het subject van deze
mail.

DISCLAIMER
This is an e-mail from Intris. The information contained in this communication is intended
solely for use by the individual or entity to whom it is addressed.
Use of this communication by others is prohibited. If the e-mail message was sent to you by
mistake, please notify support@intris.be<mailto:support@intris.be>, destroy it without
reading, using, copying or disclosing its contents to any other person.
We accept no liability for damage related to data and/or documents which are communicated
by electronic mail.