camel-users mailing list archives

From kosalads <>
Subject Re: Apache Camel - war project How to process the Queue and set to another queue?
Date Mon, 30 Sep 2013 12:50:37 GMT
Hi James,

  Please note that I was able to send the Java bean to the queue and read
the same java bean from another application. So I dont think it will be a
problem to do this.

But my issue is that I cannot get the Java Object from one queue and set to
another queue in the same application, So this is what I want to know how to
handle this?

Also assume I have a Object with multiple Array lists which has set of Java
objects. So in this case how can I transfer these data through Apache camel
as a one Object, If I have a once Java class which I can add all the objects
then it is easy to transfer this Object through Camel ActiveMQ? Appreciate
your thoughts on this.

Thanks in advance.