camel-users mailing list archives

From Ankur <>
Subject Camel + Ibatis
Date Mon, 30 Sep 2013 11:58:41 GMT
Hi All,

I want to get whole data from one datasource which I want to insert into
another table at the same time to another datasource
For this i have created two datasource, two session factory and two ibatis

my route looks like this
<route id="processSelect">
<from uri="timer:foo?period=20s" />
<transacted ref="PROPAGATION_REQUIRED" />
<to uri="mybatisSource:batchSelectProcess?statementType=SelectList" />
<to uri="mybatisTarget:batchInsertApprovals?statementType=InsertList" />

I'm confused how to write insert statement for the same. As this source will
return List to me but how to refer that list while inserting

Thanks for your help