camel-users mailing list archives

From niels_s <steni...@gmail.com>
Subject Is it possible to retrieve a stream for a Exchange Body?
Date Thu, 26 Sep 2013 12:02:30 GMT
Hey there,

I'm experimenting and creating my own component to use Apache Tika.
Now I was wondering if it's possible to retrieve a stream for a Exchange
Body?

I'm trying like this right now but doesn't seem to do the job:

InputStream is = exchange.getIn().getBody(java.io.InputStream.class);

I'm using Camel's DefaultComponent and DefaultProducer. Maybe I should be
using the StreamProducer?
Can anybody get me on the right direction?

Thanks ,

Niels