camel-users mailing list archives

From Jens <smix...@dzbank.de>
Subject Mocking CXF service with XSLT
Date Wed, 25 Sep 2013 15:10:03 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to "implement" a CXF JAX-WS service using an XSL transformation,
ie.

from("cxf:bean:...").to("xslt:...");

The CXF endpoint has a JMSConfiguration with a replyDestination attached and
I also tried setting exchangePattern=InOut explicitly but unfortunately, in
either case, CXF does not put the reply on the reply queue and the exchange
ends with no output whatsoever.

The last log output I get from CXF is "Invkoing handleMessage on interceptor
org.apache.cxf.interceptor.OutgoingChainInterceptor@XXXXX"

Any idea why the response isn't sent back? Is there anything I need to do to
"prepare" the response message for the CXF endpoint. Fwiw, I also tried
converting the (string) transformation result to a CxfPayload but that
didn't make any difference.

Camel version used is 2.8.4.

Thanks,
Jens