camel-users mailing list archives

From Gnanaguru S <gnanaguru.sattanat...@wipro.com>
Subject Re: Duplicate Camel routes
Date Tue, 24 Sep 2013 07:40:31 GMT

Am sorry, Its my mistake. I am creating new camel context's every time,
instead of adding routes to the existing Camel context.

I am creating new default camel context every time:

CamelContext context = new DefaultCamelContext();
context.addRoutes(new FTPRouteBuilder(context, channelId, fromUri, toUri));

Any advice for me to add routes to the existing context ? I am able to see
some documentation on loading routes from XML file but not using API's.

Thanks
Guru
gnanaguru.com