camel-users mailing list archives

From Gabriel <gabriel.wetz...@unitybox.de>
Subject Can't process custom jms properies
Date Mon, 23 Sep 2013 20:38:59 GMT
Hi,
I tried to set an properies array in a jms message like this I've used a
processor):
        HashMap<String,String> properties = new HashMap<String, String>();
        properties.put("test", "test");
        exchange.getIn().setHeader("properties", properties);

I also tried to set an header like this:
exchange.getProperties().put("adsf", "adfgsdg");

I both cases I could see the Headers after adding them. But after dropping
the message in a queue the custom header was gone. How can I get a custom
header throu a queue? Can you help me?

I've tried this using camel 2.10.6 and 2.12.
Thanks
Gabriel