camel-users mailing list archives

From srinivasks22 <srinivask...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Camel Console - Not able to bring it up
Date Wed, 18 Sep 2013 17:37:45 GMT
Thank you Claus. I installed hawito on to my local tomcat server on which I
have also deployed the camel-example-servlet-tomcat war file. I used
http://localhost:8090/sample-1.2-M10/ and was able to see the the routes and
endpoints. However when I click on the endpoint servlet:///hello and
navigate to send message screen, I see  a header name (which I entered name)
and value of the message header (for which I gave foo) and the body (I left
empty) and once I click the send message I keep getting the below error
message :

Operation failed due to: org.apache.camel.FailedToCreateProducerException:
Failed to create Producer for endpoint: Endpoint[servlet:///hello]. Reason:
java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: You cannot create producer with
servlet endpoint, please consider to use http or http4 endpoint.
 at
org.apache.camel.impl.ProducerCache.doGetProducer(ProducerCache.java:409)
 at org.apache.camel.impl.ProducerCache.doInProducer(ProducerCache.java:220)

No matter what ever I give these header name and values, I keep getting this
again and again. Am I missing any thing here?

Regards
Srinivas