camel-users mailing list archives

From Bart <>
Subject Re: Endpoint, Routes and client connection
Date Wed, 18 Sep 2013 13:38:52 GMT
Ok I described it badly I suppose. Maybe I'm making a bad approach. I'm
looking for such a soulution:
1. Create a server that can receive/send messages.
2. Clients connects to that server and can send messages.
3. Because we have client-server situation the server should also be able to
send messages to client.

Maybe example would describe it better:
1. Setup a server on Start server.
2. Connect client to server
3. Server knows that client is connected to it so via Socket it can send
4. Client is connected to server so via connection can send messages as

I'm still not quite sure if I correctly or clearly described the situation.
If no then please let me know I'll post a code in pure java.

Now from my understanding I set up listener (server) with camelContext and I
setup route:

so everything that come into listener is forwarded to lookupService - so
it's a situation that client send a message to listener.
Now this client is connected to listener - so how can I send message from
listener to client?

I see it like a client-server chat (exchanging messages). But I have no idea
how to send something to that connected client.
I don't want to extend hl7codec I've just want to send messages to that
connected client (I assume that some kind of socket it opening during client
connection to listener).