camel-users mailing list archives

From bhaumikananda <bhaumikana...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: My camel route not able to handle exception.
Date Sat, 14 Sep 2013 18:24:41 GMT
My problem with the above route -
m using Camel 2.10.3 in my current project. Use case - I have a program
which listens to income messages then persists the raw trade message into a
DB and split the message into small sections based on some expression. This
small sections are then transformed based on business logic and send to
downstream.

Problem - There are cases observed where after the message being persisted
nothing else is performed, neither no trace of exception. On detecting the
trade I replayed the raw message through the queue, and it was processed
successfully.

In my program I heavily depend on JmsTimeStamp of the exchange header. The
route is mentioned below.
Any suggestion would be helpful.