camel-users mailing list archives

From contactreji <>
Subject JAXB Marshalling
Date Thu, 12 Sep 2013 04:49:14 GMT

I have tried to marshal the exchange coming from cxf endpoint before putting
into the ActiveMQ Queue.

*<route id="route_1">

			<from uri="cxf:bean:PowerConsumptionEndpoint" />
				<jaxb prettyPrint="false" contextPath="org.apache.camel"  />
			<to uri="activemq:REJI_INboundQ" />

It gives deployment successful but when data is triggerred, it gives
following exception javax.xml.bind.JAXBException: class
org.apache.cxf.message.MessageContentsList nor any of its super class is
known to this context.

Could you tell me how to modify the configuration so that this error is