camel-users mailing list archives

From mamouros <csst0...@yahoo.gr>
Subject Re: How and where should I use doneUoW() for a consumer template?
Date Wed, 11 Sep 2013 14:02:32 GMT
How about consumer.stop() and producer.stop(). Should I use them as
recommended and when, because I get the:

org.apache.camel.FailedToCreateProducerException: Failed to create Producer
for endpoint: Endpoint[smpp://........................
Caused by: java.io.IOException: Receive negative bind response: Negative
response 00000005 found

from SMPP Error Code Reference:
ESME_RALYBND   5   ESME already in bound state (example: sending a second
bind command during an existing SMPP session)

meaning that it tries to bind again running
consumer.receive("smpp://.......) but hasn't unbind from the previous bind
the previous consumer.receive("smpp://.......).
Does .stop() invokes void doStop() that invokes void closeSession() that
should do the unbinding?