camel-users mailing list archives

From Gaurav Sehgal <gaurav_seh...@yahoo.com>
Subject SEDA queue in Camel blocks.
Date Tue, 03 Sep 2013 10:08:13 GMT
Hi,
    I am using Camel's implementation of SEDA queue inside JBOSS FUSE; though at times the
consumer does not get all the messages and when I restart the camel context the messages seem
to flow through. This seems like the messages are blocked for some reason and the consumer
is not processing them. Also; the load on the queue is not very large; I tested this with
payload 80 messages.

  Has anyone expreienced this issue and if so is there any configuration that needs to be
done to overcome this?

Cheers!
Gaurav