camel-users mailing list archives

From yvsandeep <sandeep.venk...@bt.com>
Subject Help required with Camel for HTTP service.
Date Mon, 02 Sep 2013 12:57:58 GMT
Hi,

I am new to Apache Camel.I am trying to create a HTTP ping-pong service
using Apache Camel.Here is the flow.

 HTTP Client <-> Apache Camel <-> HTTP Webserver

Here are the programs that I am using.

Main pgm
-----------
import org.apache.camel.spring.Main;

public class Test
{

	{
		Main start = new Main();
		start.enableHangupSupport();
		System.out.println("Starting the listener....");
		start.run();
		System.out.println("Exit");
	}

}

Routes
--------

public class HTTPListener extends RouteBuilder {

	@Override
    public void configure() throws Exception
    {
		System.out.println("Routing....");

from("jetty:http://0.0.0.0:61000/myapp/myservice").to("jetty://http://remoteIP:61050/Dummy");
    }

}

I have posted the message to /myapp/myservice.However,I do not see the
request being routed to the remote http web server.Also,what should I do to
get the response from the web server and send it to the http client?