camel-users mailing list archives

From Bilgin Ibryam <bibr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Camel RSS component can't be used as Producer Endpoint
Date Wed, 14 Aug 2013 09:56:21 GMT
You will have to use http component and manually process the feed or
dynamically create routes using the url from db and rss consumer.

B.

Sent from mobile
On 14 Aug 2013 08:41, "skazy" <ziga.skalar@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Bilgin,

I have to write the route which periodicaly reads the list of RSS feed urls
from database (timer component) and then parse each url with rss component
and finally store feed items into solr index. So I have many feed urls to
fetch and parse in one camel route.

Do you know for any route pattern to ahieve this route process?

Thank you.

Ziga