camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: bundle stays in state creating
Date Fri, 30 Aug 2013 13:09:54 GMT
Hi

If you want the bundle to fail starting, then you can configure
activeMQ to a max number of reconnect attempts on startup with
startupMaxReconnectAttempts
http://activemq.apache.org/failover-transport-reference.html

Otherwise it keeps retrying to connect to the broker.

Also the jms component in Camel allows to startup async, so you can
set that option to asyncStartListener=true
http://camel.apache.org/jms

Then that happens in another thread, and the bundle will be able to startup.

--
Claus Ibsen