camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Processor ref bind to header values
Date Sat, 31 Aug 2013 06:09:57 GMT
Hi

No you cannot.
But see this FAQ: http://camel.apache.org/how-do-i-use-dynamic-uri-in-to.html

On Fri, Aug 30, 2013 at 5:48 PM,  <ganeshkumar.kanagavel@barclays.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> Please advise if we can bind the processor reference to a header values of the exchange?
>
> Something like this
>
> <process ref="${header.ServiceClassname}"></process>
>
> If I put this like that it's not substituting the value but looking for the bean id ${header.ServiceClassname}
>
> Thanks
> Ganesh

> This message is for information purposes only, it is not a recommendation, advice, offer
or solicitation to buy or sell a product or service nor an official confirmation of any transaction.
It is directed at persons who are professionals and is not intended for retail customer use.
Intended for recipient only. This message is subject to the terms at: www.barclays.com/emaildisclaimer.

> For important disclosures, please see: www.barclays.com/salesandtradingdisclaimer regarding
market commentary from Barclays Sales and/or Trading, who are active market participants;
and in respect of Barclays Research, including disclosures relating to specific issuers, please
see http://publicresearch.barclays.com.

Claus Ibsen
Red Hat, Inc.
Email: cibsen@redhat.com