camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Compatibility problem from camel 2.10.* (or may be older) to 2.11.*
Date Fri, 02 Aug 2013 09:18:28 GMT
You can use an adapter for the new version if you have the source
code, and adapt from the old api to the new api.

On Fri, Aug 2, 2013 at 10:53 AM, Siano, Stephan <stephan.siano@sap.com> wrote:
> You have a component that implements an internal camel interface, but you don't have
the source code for it? In that case for an update you need to make the person who does have
the source code make these changes (otherwise you will be locked in to Camel 2.10 forever)...

--
Claus Ibsen