camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SFTP stops polling files when delete option is set to true
Date Wed, 14 Aug 2013 06:54:14 GMT
Hi

See here with some points what you can do to investigate a problem and
what can help to fix it
http://camel.apache.org/support

On Wed, Aug 14, 2013 at 8:15 AM, Mohammad Shadab Ali
<Mohammad.Ali5@genpact.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I found in one of the post that using localWorkingDirectory option resolve this issue,
but this also doesn't solves the problem.
> Please help I got stuck with this issue.
>
> Thank you in advance.
>

> Regards,
> Shadab

delete=false then it polls multiple files without any error, but when I use delete=true then
after polling and deleting few files it gets stuck and stops polling the files with the following
exception.

> 6e54878ec6fdcdcdbd26 13.08.2013 12:11:07.899 *ERROR* [Camel (sftp2file) thread #9 - sftp]
org.apache.camel.component.file.remote.SftpConsumer Caused by: [org.apache.camel.component.file.GenericFileOperationFailedException
- Cannot retrieve file: /home/hs/SFTP/3 - Copy (5) - Copy.txt] org.apache.camel.component.file.GenericFileOperationFailedException:
Cannot retrieve file: /home/hs/SFTP/3 - Copy (5) - Copy.txt
>                 at org.apache.camel.component.file.remote.SftpOperations.retrieveFileToFileInLocalWorkDirectory(SftpOperations.java:602)
>                 at org.apache.camel.component.file.remote.SftpOperations.retrieveFile(SftpOperations.java:470)
>                 at org.apache.camel.component.file.GenericFileConsumer.processExchange(GenericFileConsumer.java:333)
>                 at org.apache.camel.component.file.remote.RemoteFileConsumer.processExchange(RemoteFileConsumer.java:94)
>                 at org.apache.camel.component.file.GenericFileConsumer.processBatch(GenericFileConsumer.java:175)
>                 at org.apache.camel.component.file.GenericFileConsumer.poll(GenericFileConsumer.java:136)
>                 at org.apache.camel.impl.ScheduledPollConsumer.doRun(ScheduledPollConsumer.java:140)
>                 at org.apache.camel.impl.ScheduledPollConsumer.run(ScheduledPollConsumer.java:92)
>                 at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source)
>                 at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRunAndReset(Unknown Source)
>                 at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(Unknown Source)
>                 at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$301(Unknown
Source)
>                 at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(Unknown
Source)
>                 at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
>                 at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
>                 at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) Caused by: 4:
>                 at com.jcraft.jsch.ChannelSftp._get(ChannelSftp.java:980)
>                 at com.jcraft.jsch.ChannelSftp.get(ChannelSftp.java:870)
>                 at com.jcraft.jsch.ChannelSftp.get(ChannelSftp.java:849)
>                 at org.apache.camel.component.file.remote.SftpOperations.retrieveFileToFileInLocalWorkDirectory(SftpOperations.java:586)
>                 ... 15 more
> Caused by: java.io.IOException: inputstream is closed
>                 at com.jcraft.jsch.ChannelSftp.fill(ChannelSftp.java:2327)
>                 at com.jcraft.jsch.ChannelSftp.fill(ChannelSftp.java:2317)
>                 at com.jcraft.jsch.ChannelSftp.checkStatus(ChannelSftp.java:1930)
>                 at com.jcraft.jsch.ChannelSftp._sendCLOSE(ChannelSftp.java:1943)
>                 at com.jcraft.jsch.ChannelSftp._get(ChannelSftp.java:975)
>                 ... 18 more
>

> I am using camel-2.9.0
>
> Thanks in advance.
>

> Regards,
> Shadab

> *** This e-mail (and any attachments), is confidential and may be privileged. It may
be read, copied and used only by intended recipients. Unauthorized access to this e-mail (or
attachments) and disclosure or copying of its contents or any action taken in reliance on
it is unlawful. Unintended recipients must notify the sender immediately by e-mail/phone &
delete it from their system without making any copies or disclosing it to a third person.***

--
Claus Ibsen