camel-users mailing list archives

From Cristiano Costantini <cristiano.costant...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Expose files in a directory over HTTP
Date Thu, 01 Aug 2013 13:49:16 GMT
Hi,
the way I need to do it with camel is that I do need to specify both the
URL of the external folder from and the real file system path within a
spring beans.xml file. With camel in spring, I would be able to do it.

Do you think I can do that from spring xml?

Do you have any example of code to use?

Thank you!
Cristiano