camel-users mailing list archives

From Dale King <dalewk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Multiple inputs to an endpoint
Date Sat, 24 Aug 2013 12:45:06 GMT
You could put the logic to handle the 2 files in an AggregationStrategy
implementation and then depending on which makes more sense use it in an
Aggregator (in the case where you really have 2 routes) or in a content
enricher (where there is a main flow and you are just loading the second
file for that one step.