camel-users mailing list archives

From "Harish Shindhe (hashinde)" <hashi...@cisco.com>
Subject Issues with Camel startup...
Date Tue, 20 Aug 2013 14:08:38 GMT
Hi,

We are using Camel 2.9 in our application. The role of which is to read the message from one
end point and pass it to another endpoint which is a POJO which takes care of processing the
message.

We use Spring xml based configuration to define the JNDITemplate and endpoints and things
worked fine until few days back.

Recently there was a network upgrade and a WAS patch upgrade after which there is no consumption
of messages from the defined jms end point. We have looked at all the configurations and everything
seems to be fine.

Is there a diagnostic tool that when run as a standalone program tells me the health of the
camel initialization and its readiness to consume messages.

Please help.

Regards,
Harish