camel-users mailing list archives

From Mohammad Shadab Ali <Mohammad.A...@genpact.com>
Subject RE: SFTP stops polling files when delete option is set to true
Date Wed, 14 Aug 2013 06:15:07 GMT
Hi,

I found in one of the post that using localWorkingDirectory option resolve this issue, but
this also doesn't solves the problem.
Please help I got stuck with this issue.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Shadab

-----Original Message-----
From: Mohammad Shadab Ali
Sent: Tuesday, August 13, 2013 3:03 PM
To: users@camel.apache.org
Subject: SFTP stops polling files when delete option is set to true

Hi,

I am using SFTP component to transfer files from secured FTP location. When I am using delete=false
then it polls multiple files without any error, but when I use delete=true then after polling
and deleting few files it gets stuck and stops polling the files with the following exception.

6e54878ec6fdcdcdbd26 13.08.2013 12:11:07.899 *ERROR* [Camel (sftp2file) thread #9 - sftp]
org.apache.camel.component.file.remote.SftpConsumer Caused by: [org.apache.camel.component.file.GenericFileOperationFailedException
- Cannot retrieve file: /home/hs/SFTP/3 - Copy (5) - Copy.txt] org.apache.camel.component.file.GenericFileOperationFailedException:
Cannot retrieve file: /home/hs/SFTP/3 - Copy (5) - Copy.txt
                at org.apache.camel.component.file.remote.SftpOperations.retrieveFileToFileInLocalWorkDirectory(SftpOperations.java:602)
                at org.apache.camel.component.file.remote.SftpOperations.retrieveFile(SftpOperations.java:470)
                at org.apache.camel.component.file.GenericFileConsumer.processExchange(GenericFileConsumer.java:333)
                at org.apache.camel.component.file.remote.RemoteFileConsumer.processExchange(RemoteFileConsumer.java:94)
                at org.apache.camel.component.file.GenericFileConsumer.processBatch(GenericFileConsumer.java:175)
                at org.apache.camel.component.file.GenericFileConsumer.poll(GenericFileConsumer.java:136)
                at org.apache.camel.impl.ScheduledPollConsumer.doRun(ScheduledPollConsumer.java:140)
                at org.apache.camel.impl.ScheduledPollConsumer.run(ScheduledPollConsumer.java:92)
                at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source)
                at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRunAndReset(Unknown Source)
                at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(Unknown Source)
                at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$301(Unknown
Source)
                at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(Unknown
Source)
                at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) Caused by: 4:
                at com.jcraft.jsch.ChannelSftp._get(ChannelSftp.java:980)
                at com.jcraft.jsch.ChannelSftp.get(ChannelSftp.java:870)
                at com.jcraft.jsch.ChannelSftp.get(ChannelSftp.java:849)
                at org.apache.camel.component.file.remote.SftpOperations.retrieveFileToFileInLocalWorkDirectory(SftpOperations.java:586)
                ... 15 more
Caused by: java.io.IOException: inputstream is closed
                at com.jcraft.jsch.ChannelSftp.fill(ChannelSftp.java:2327)
                at com.jcraft.jsch.ChannelSftp.fill(ChannelSftp.java:2317)
                at com.jcraft.jsch.ChannelSftp.checkStatus(ChannelSftp.java:1930)
                at com.jcraft.jsch.ChannelSftp._sendCLOSE(ChannelSftp.java:1943)
                at com.jcraft.jsch.ChannelSftp._get(ChannelSftp.java:975)
                ... 18 more

I am using camel-2.9.0

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Shadab

*** This e-mail (and any attachments), is confidential and may be privileged. It may be read,
copied and used only by intended recipients. Unauthorized access to this e-mail (or attachments)
and disclosure or copying of its contents or any action taken in reliance on it is unlawful.
Unintended recipients must notify the sender immediately by e-mail/phone & delete it from
their system without making any copies or disclosing it to a third person.***