camel-users mailing list archives

Subject Java DSL / GroovyExpression / Binding
Date Mon, 19 Aug 2013 04:47:10 GMT
Hi all!

Is there any chance to extend the binding of a GroovyExpression?
Currently (in camel 2.11.1) the Groovy binding is defined on runtime based on the exchange
only and I did not find an extension point. My current solutions is to use a GroovyExpression2
class which is a copy of the original class and provided a new constructor method accepting
a Map<String,Object> parameter which is added to Binding. This allows me to add additional
parameters at time of route creation but I doubt this is the right way.

Due to the fact createBinding method is private and not protected I can not derive from GroovyExpression
and need to copy the class.

Thanks in advance

Jens

Von meinem iPad gesendet