camel-users mailing list archives

From Bart De Neuter <bdeneu...@gmail.com>
Subject Configurable LockType for JpaConsumer
Date Thu, 29 Aug 2013 06:55:47 GMT
Hi,

We are using the DB as a poor man's queue and we have two instances from our
application running. This means we have competing consumers.
By default the jpa consumer uses LockType.WRITE. Is it possible to configure
this to PESSIMISTIC locking? We call a legacy service which is not IDEM
POTENT causing some bugs in a backend system. Using pessimistic locking
solves this but it looks like we can not configure the jpa component to use
another LockType.

Kind regards,
Bart