camel-users mailing list archives

From paulc8712 <paulc8...@gmail.com>
Subject freemarker with pojo and/or xpath
Date Wed, 28 Aug 2013 03:44:00 GMT
Hi All.

I'm fairly new to Camel - and very new to Freemarker.

There doesn't seem to be much out there in the way of camel-freemarker
examples other than the fairly simplistic email example in
http://camel.apache.org/freemarker.html

What I would like to be able to do is use freemarker with either a POJO
header or body, or XML using xpath.  Is this possible?

If it is - I would appreciate it greatly if people could share some sample
freemarker templates that use POJO as the data source.

Thanks, Paulc