camel-users mailing list archives

From contactreji <contactr...@gmail.com>
Subject Jetty or CXF Http:Conduit for SSL?
Date Sun, 25 Aug 2013 07:19:20 GMT
Hey!

I am trying to connect to a https enabled secure service at SAP PI end.

I have the SSL certificates in form of jks files namely truststore.jks and
keystore.jks

Could you advice which is the best component to use in my case. I will be
sending xml data to SAP PI which is received from third party system at the
CXF Endpoint in Fuse ESB.

I found a note at http://camel.apache.org/jetty.html as follows:::::

/Jetty is stream based, which means the input it receives is submitted to
Camel as a stream. That means you will only be able to read the content of
the stream once.
If you find a situation where the message body appears to be empty or you
need to access the data multiple times (eg: doing multicasting, or
redelivery error handling)
you should use Stream caching or convert the message body to a String which
is safe to be re-read multiple times./

So can I use this component? Will SAP PI be able to receive my xml data or
will it receive it as stream ?

*

Pls look at my code configuring JETTY:

	<bean id="jetty"
class="org.apache.camel.component.jetty.JettyHttpComponent">
		<property name="sslSocketConnectorProperties">
			<map>
				<entry key="password" value="fuseesb" />
				<entry key="keyPassword" value="fuseesb" />
				<entry key="keystore" value="src/main/resources/certs/keystore.jks" />
				<entry key="truststore" value="src/main/resources/certs/truststore.jks"
/>
				<entry key="trustPassword" value="fuse" />
				<entry key="needClientAuth" value="true" />
			</map>
		</property>
	</bean>
	<jaxws:client id="PIServiceProxy"

address="jetty:https://server:8105/XISOAPAdapter/MessageServlet?senderParty=&amp;senderService=SS_Q_MES_Miheevsky&amp;receiverParty=&amp;receiverService=&amp;interface=SI_ID56_CopperRecovery_async_out&amp;interfaceNamespace=urn:company:pi:mes:id56:CopperRecovery"

serviceClass="company.pi.mes.id56.copperrecovery.SIID56CopperRecoveryAsyncOut"
		username="om_sys_user" password="om_sys_user" />
	<osgi:reference id="company-datasource" interface="javax.sql.DataSource" />
*

IS THIS THE CORRECT WAY of configuring jetty?

Reji