camel-users mailing list archives

From deepak_a <angesh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: When to use AWS SQS?
Date Mon, 19 Aug 2013 15:11:40 GMT
Hi,

Thanks, that was useful.
We are providing our Software as a Saas.

Its sometimes hosted/deployed within our firm and at times deployed at the
client's site.
Now we plan to deploy our software in the cloud and provide it as a service
to clients.

I am still trying to understand if there is any "value" in using AWS SQS.
As mentioned - we are able to achieve HA & HS using current architecture -
so trying to understand if there is any value in using AWS SQS. (in which
case my architecture will change a lot to use SQS)

regards