camel-users mailing list archives

From javag <zenma...@gmail.com>
Subject How to make Spring XML routing to be automatically reloaded
Date Mon, 19 Aug 2013 00:29:41 GMT
I have defined most everything in XML including routing rules and broker
startup that has quite a few schema locations using Camel 2 and ActiveMQ
5.8. It works fine. But I need the program to pick up any changes made to
XML file without having to restart the program.

How can I achieve that?

I am not using maven and cannot use maven in my environment to run the
program. The main method of my program basically looks like this:

ApplicationContext ctx = new ClassPathXmlApplicationContext("routing.xml");

System.out.println("press any key to exit")
System.in.read();